Lepidolite has a bulky build with four arms, a wide waist, and long legs. Her skin is light purple and she has four eyes, with the top being black and the bottom being light purple with black pupils, a small nose, and full lips. Her hair is plum with very light purple and warm purple stripes, and it is in a unique shape that has three points. Her four arms all come from her shoulder and widen at the hands, and they’re all muscular. Her gemstones are on the back of her head and in the palm of her lower left hand and are mauve.
She wears a dull purple and very light purple shirt with very dark purple accents and very light and dark purple sleeves. She also wears very dark purple shorts with a very light purple trim, and matching high heels with very light purple trims and tipped toes.
Lepidolite is a loose cannon. Ruby and Holly Blue’s conflicting personalities lead to chaos, and Lepidolite is somewhat delusional, believing that everything will work out in the end regardless of her actions. She takes down her enemies with her electrified glove.
Lepidolite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Electric Glove Proficiency: Lepidolite weaves Holly Blue's whip into Ruby's glove, creating an electric glove that can electrocute or burn anything she chooses.
- Lepidolite is variety of mica.
- It is stone of calm, trust, and acceptance.
- It has a strong relaxing, balancing and calming effect.
- Lepidolite is a stone of transformation in that it helps one get through transitions with trust that everything will ultimately turn out for the best.
- Psychically, lepidolite is used for dreamwork, rebirthing, and is also good for dream recall. It softens the impact of this kind of gnosis so that the information can be recalled calmly.
- Lepidolite is also a protective stone that brings success in business or career. It can also bring a growing energy to gardening and agriculture.
- Lepidolite is related primarily to the heart chakra, and also to the third eye and crown chakras.
- Lepidolite's name comes from two Greek words. Lepidos for "scale" and Lithos" for stone, as Lepidolite often grows in scale like plates.
| Holly Blue Agate's gemstone is located on the back of her head. It features an inverted kite shaped facet and is shaped like a teardrop.
|Ruby's gemstone is located on the palm of her left hand, featuring a squared facet. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.|