Lepidolite has lavender skin and purple hair with pink-ish stripes. Her hair is reminiscent of a club playing card suit. She has four arms, four eyes, full lips, and a thick nose.
Her outfit is similar to that of Ruby, but with longer sleeves and boots from Holly Blue.
Lepidolite is a loose cannon. Ruby and Holly Blue’s conflicting personalities lead to chaos, and Lepidolite is somewhat delusional, believing that everything will work out in the end regardless of her actions. She takes down her enemies with her electrified glove.
Lepidolite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Electric Glove Proficiency: Lepidolite weaves Holly Blue's whip into Ruby's glove, creating an electric glove that can electrocute or burn anything she chooses.
- Lepidolite is variety of mica.
- It is stone of calm, trust, and acceptance.
- It has a strong relaxing, balancing and calming effect.
- Lepidolite is a stone of transformation in that it helps one get through transitions with trust that everything will ultimately turn out for the best.
- Psychically, lepidolite is used for dreamwork, rebirthing, and is also good for dream recall. It softens the impact of this kind of gnosis so that the information can be recalled calmly.
- Lepidolite is also a protective stone that brings success in business or career. It can also bring a growing energy to gardening and agriculture.
- Lepidolite is related primarily to the heart chakra, and also to the third eye and crown chakras.
- Lepidolite's name comes from two Greek words. Lepidos for "scale" and Lithos" for stone, as Lepidolite often grows in scale like plates.
| Holly Blue Agate's gemstone is located on the back of her head. It features an inverted kite shaped facet and is shaped like a teardrop.
|Ruby's gemstone is located on the palm of her left hand, featuring a squared facet. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.|